The Center for Bioethics at NYU is pleased to announce its inaugural undergraduate essay contest. Undergraduate students from any institution are invited to submit a 2,000-2,500 word essay addressing a contemporary issue in bioethics (broadly construed). The winning essay(s) will be eligible to be published in the Medical Dialogue Review and win a cash prize. The essays will be judged by the faculty at the NYU Center for Bioethics.
Submissions should be sent to email@example.com by MARCH 1, 2019.
PRIZES: 1st place will receive $500 USD and 2nd Place will receive $250.
- Author(s) must currently be an undergraduate.
- Essays should be submitted in Word Doc format, double-spaced, and written in 12 pt font.
- Submissions should be prepared for blind review and include a cover sheet with name, institution, and email address.
- Submissions will be accepted until March 1, 11:59PM EST.
- The winning essays will be eligible for publication in the Spring 2019 Issue of the Medical Dialogue Review.