MATERIAL FOR THE FINAL TEST:
- basic stuff about utilitarianism (because we apply this theory to cases);
- legalization of marijuana;
- capital punishment.
Make sure to go over additional resources including reviews and homework. The dates are at the bottom of syllabus.
Best of luck!
- Ethics of Natural Law
- Evaluating Arguments: Validity and Soudness
- Review #1 (to lecture 1)
- Review #2 (to lecture 1)
- How to work with the matrix of utilities
- Intrinsic Value and the Isolation Test
- Ethical Theories: Application guidelines
- Review 5 (to lecture 4)
Extended Examples of using ethical theories: